Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The first full week in August Deleon puts on a Peach & Melon Festival, and this year the girls were able to attend. Saturday afternoon the girls went to the melon slicing with family in downtown Deleon ( pictures to come at a later date ). I'm sure they were thinking what's up with all these people lined up along downtown eating watermelon, but they fit right in, of course we had to wipe their hands every few minutes. For lunch we went to aunt Karen's house for a wonderful meal ( my favorite place to eat, best cook ever) SORRY MOM !!! I do love your food too. In the evening the girls rode rides, I was not sure how they would do, I was afraid they would try to climb out of them while they were going. The girls loved the rides, and thanks to Aunt Chell she remembered to bring a camera. We have been spending alot of time with Dirks dad, so if your wandering why I am not blogging much, that's why. Dirks Dad has Lung Cancer, so we are trying to spend as much time as our lambs will allow us to with him. I wish we lived closer, so that we could help Dirks mom out during this trying time. I will post some pictures.