Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This is the Mimi Not the Mama posting - I will be posting for Tara & Dirk during their trip and will try hard to stick to the facts as they send them to me without my editorials. But no promises :-)

They're Off!!
Just one slight issue - when they got to Chicago to board the plane for Beijing they had no seats and the flight was overbooked! They were able to get seats just prior to boarding and are in flight at this time. They will be arriving in Beijing 10/4 at 2:25 pm China Time (this is 10/4 at 1:25 am Texas Time). The flight is 13 hours and 22 minutes. Hope Dirk can squeeze those long legs in because they are in center and window seats.

I'll post as I get updates and pictures, hopefully they will be able to send them on a regular basis.

Just one more week til "Gotcha Day" when they get the twins!!